Sunday 12 December 2010

I found that characters that are evil tend to be drawn with more angular pointy features such as Jafar in Aladdin and Cruella DeVill in 101 Dalmations. I will incorporate this with my new young stripper to reflect her nasty personality.





On more aesthetically complex characters, lines are drawn for wrinkles around the eyes, forehead and mouth, but I would like to keep my aesthetic simple so the amount of detail can be kept to a minimum, but will still try and incorporate these aspects. I like Disney’s simple use of under eye bags to age characters, which I think I will use for my character. Lines drawn from the nose to mouth are also a common feature, which I may use also.

I need to develop my character more. Saggy boobs were a must and i like accentuated leg shapes. She needs to be still curvy to suggest a once stunning figure, but she has let herself go and time has taking its toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment